If you are eligible for a Community Employment Scheme (CE Scheme) and are looking for an exciting position, then you are in the right place!
The Cork International Choral Festival is looking for an Admin Assistant. Application details and job description can be found at JobsIreland.ie
Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment for 1 year or more or 18 years and over for certain disadvantaged groups. Your eligibility will have to be verified by the Department.
This is a developmental opportunity, no experience necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support your career.
• Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
• Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
• Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
• Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
• Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
• Sort incoming mail and courier deliveries for distribution
• Prepare and send outgoing mail and courier parcels
• Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
• Forward voice mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff member
• Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
• Code and file material according to the established procedures
• Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases
• Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
• Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
• Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment